After setting up my normal Christmas tree this year, that little old aluminum tree popped into my head for some reason. And since I'm a big freaking dork for TSCC, I naturally put "metal tree" and "Sarah Connor" together (it was a eureka moment in the nerdiest possible way). So I set about making little TSCC-themed ornaments from poster board, construction paper, aluminum foil and various odds and ends around my house.
Merry Christmas TSCC fans!
What you'll find on the tree:
- savethescc stickers
- bullets & shotgun shells
- a turtle (Sarah's dreams)
- one of Savannah's duckings (Chicky, Fluffy or Feathers, take your pick!)
- endo head (based on my pumpkin carving pattern)
- the Turk
- Wizard of Oz book
- nuclear missile (Ok, so it's just a generic GI Joe missile, but you can pretend it's nuclear, right?)
- 2 multi-sided dice (I didn't have a 20-sided die, sadly)
- Cameron's chip (it's one of the flash drives)
- Presidio Alto emblem
- block of C4 w/timer
- drum of radioactive waste from Serrano Point
- queen chess piece
- Andy Goode's Kramnik vs Deep Fritz poster
- the Polaroid of Sarah
- notebook paper w/3 dots
- shard of aluminum from a soda can
- a terminator endoskeleton
I think that's everything.
Click to enlarge: